Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Scary Bricks T Shirts

SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
edited October 2016 in Fairy Bricks
Like the look of these? Want to be on the best dressed list at the up coming Brick Live in Birmingham? 

Well now you can! For the almost give away price of £11 you can pre order one of these and collect it at the show. We can't handle any mail order on these but of course you could ask a friendly Brickseter to pick one up for you and make your own shipping arrangements.

It's a very tight ordering window (by 12pm Friday) and it must be done via this link https://mydonate.bt.com/events/scarybrickstshirts/362953

Please state the size required when you make your donation in the comments section.

stluxLostInTranslationLegopantsiso3200ShibLegoboymessyTheMaker37kiki180703Lego_StarRussell844GothamConstructionCoSprinkleOtterbandit778snowhitie

Comments

• stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,178
    Love this! Anybody going to Brick Live and willing to pick one up and post to Luxembourg for me: please PM me!
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,034
    Love it. Excellent work.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,519
    edited October 2016
    Definitely need one of these. 
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Just to clarify something, these are a one and done situation when it comes to the manufacture, so when the order goes, we won't be making them again ;-)
    Legoboykiki180703
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,700
    Excellent idea.  Just need a L.E. figure to match.  @MinifigsMe  :)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,425
    What make are the T shirts ? So can check whether I need small or medium.

@Huw There are Gildan. I would say medium.
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    Just a quick credit and thank you to Mike ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/mnap73/ ) who has once again done the renders for us and coped admirably with us changing our mind at least once a day and in particular what level of scary is an ok level of scary!
    LostInTranslationLegoboySirKevbagsShibkiki180703Lego_StarstluxGothamConstructionCo
  • BEEKUZZBEEKUZZ California, United StatesMember Posts: 127
    Soooo, who's coming to Santa Barbara, California, USA that can bring a shirt or two?
    (sobbing into my pillow)
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,818
    Man do I want one of those!
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    Perhaps (should probably have spoken to Kev about this first) a single shipment could be made to the US and then distributed there? If there's enough interest and a volunteer willing to organise it in the US. But given the deadline of tomorrow, it would have to happen quickly. 

Shipping to the US is obviously expensive but the current exchange rate helps!
    Legoboykiki180703
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,509
    Not really planned to be at BRICK however they do look really good.
    As time is running out to order these and there seems to be quite a few people here who would love to support Fairy Bricks (and get a great t-shirt), but cannot make it to Brick Live: anybody willing to help out your fellow Bricksetters by picking some up in Birmingham and mailing them?
    Have made my donation; hoping now that a fellow Bricksetter will be so kind to contact me and pick it up for me.
    In worst case I will not get my t-shirt but will have still donated to Fairy Bricks, so that's OK too.
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 880
    That's mine ordered and someone arranged to pick it up! 
    And that's all folks. Apologies if you have missed out. Next time we do a shirt we will try and allow more notice and try to figure out a shipping option but time has been really tight on these.
    A fellow Bricksetter will pick this up for me; most chuffed :)
    Lego_Starkhmellymeliso3200kiki180703
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    And that's all folks. Apologies if you have missed out. Next time we do a shirt we will try and allow more notice and try to figure out a shipping option but time has been really tight on these.
    Any new FB shirts going to be made?