Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US FS/FT Bulk items 1x12 Red Technic Brick, Technic Grey Rim 32020, Technic Cross Axle 8m Black

skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 210
edited October 2016 in Marketplace
I have a bag full of each also a large amount of 6x12 white base plates
Good for someone with a brick store or for building.  Just taking up space here and I have no use for them.  If interested I can give you an amount of each besides the white plates.  Too many to count.  All are clean and I believe straight from a lego store.  An idea of what is available 6lbs in rims, 10oz in axles, 2lbs in red technic bricks, 3 3/4 pounds in white plates.

Looking for light grey assortment of pieces to build a beach fort, brown and dark brown pieces for pirate ships.  Willing to trade in your favor weight wise must be clean pieces as long as you cover the difference in shipping or willing to accept paypal offers including shipping.  Box Dimensions are 19, 15, 10 and about 13 1/2 to14 lbs. from 76048 to your zip code.

Comments

• SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 555
    Are the 6x12 pieces plates or baseplates?
  • skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 210
    SirBen said:
    They are plates (connectable to other pieces from the bottom).  Sorry for the confusion.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,736
    skullboy said:
    SirBen said:
    They are plates (connectable to other pieces from the bottom).  Sorry for the confusion.
    Are they still for sale? I've send you some PMs.