Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Shops at Legoland Germany

Ava626Ava626 RotterdamMember Posts: 5
Hi,

I'm going to legoland Germany at the end of october, and I wonder if anyone here has any experience with the shops there? Do they have like an end of season sale, and do they offer discontinued sets? And how abou the regular sets? Do they offer (almost) everything, or just a selection of the most popular ones?
I mostly collect LoTR and The Hobbit, but I guess it would be too much to hope they have anything in that range, so I'm looking to treat myself to the Doctor Who set, and would also like to pick up some bricks for a Lego Ideas project I'm currently working on. 

Thanks!

Comments

• sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 470
    Wow!!
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,355
    Here is a thread about shopping there

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/20737/de-buying-loose-bricks-in-germany#latest

My LEGOlands are running together in my mind but I believe there was a large store with just about every current set and a lot of gear. We were able to get the new Mixels before they were released, back when my daughter still got excited by Mixels :).
  • dspigeldspigel HonoluluMember Posts: 427
    Are there any sets exclusive to legoland stores or is it just a super sized version of a normal Lego store?
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,355
    There are LEGOland exclusives. I honestly don't know which are current but there are brick built photo frames and the miniland scale family, I feel like they've added a train recently. 

The biggest difference is how much gear there is.
  • Ava626Ava626 RotterdamMember Posts: 5
    Thanks so much everyone! I already heard the brick selection was great, but pics are always better! 
    I will just wait and see which sets they have, I hope some Ideas sets will be available. If possible, I'll upload some pics here when I get back.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    They got trans clear minifig parts there? ;)
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 633
    edited October 2016
    <lizlemon> I want to go to there. </lizlemon>
    bobabricks