2»

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,625
    I don't have any dragons. :(
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 497
    Thats easily remedied! :)

• tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 497
    Thanks @davee123  for updating the list.  I guess I could have updated the list but honestly I didn't even think of the rest of those even though I own at least one of the ones you listed.  I figured it would be fun to keep a running list that is periodically updated.  Dragons seem to be a fan favourite at least for some of us here. 
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,625
    Thats easily remedied! :)

Less easy than you think, with my budget, but I have my eye on the Green Ninja mechdragon. A Mech mixed with a dragon. You can't get much better than that!
    tallblocktooMegtheCat
  • davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 808
    Aanchir said:
    I think I'd count #70361 if we're counting the Green Ninja Mech Dragon and Nindroid MechDragon.
    Hmm.  Yeah, it's definitely tricky territory.  I think you're right-- it should probably count as:

82) Bot Drop Dragon (70361)

But I'm not sure where the line between vehicle and non-vehicle ought to get drawn.  Something like the #6018 Battle Dragon I definitely don't want to count, because it's clearly just a boat with a dragon head.  But would you count it if it had a tail, and wing-like sails?  If LEGO has taught me anything, it's that they'll continue to push the line until no categorizations are clear in anything!

DaveE