Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

anybody know were to buy lego vikings for cheep?

3fim23fim2 canadaMember Posts: 14
im currently in Canada and im wondering if anybody knows were i can buy viking minifigures for cheep off line. since i do not buy online as i am skeptical of doing so.

Comments

• DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    Go straight and then 2nd left at the light.

Joking aside, unless you are willing to drive from St Johns to Tofino you probably want to specify what area in Canada you are.
    You may want to look at local shops on bricklink/brickowl that allow for local pick up.
  • 3fim23fim2 canadaMember Posts: 14
    Dawn said:
    Go straight and then 2nd left at the light.

Joking aside, unless you are willing to drive from St Johns to Tofino you probably want to specify what area in Canada you are.
    You may want to look at local shops on bricklink/brickowl that allow for local pick up.
    lol well im in Alberta and i havent had any luck yet. i know a guy who had some untill his little brother gave them away
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,890
    You might consider advertising for them in your local paper - I don't know what it's like in Canada, but over here we have some papers that'll let you do that free...