Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

5004408 Rebel A-Wing Polybag

GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 429
Just wondering if this promo has been and gone and I've missed it already? I know it was available on July 4th in California for purchases over $30, but I don't know if it's been available again for everyone else in the States.

Comments

• floridabrickfloridabrick Central FLMember Posts: 158
    These were given away free for annual pass holders last weekend at Legoland Florida for Star Wars Days.  I believe they were also at SDCC, and there is unnamed sw fig free with $30 purchase at TRU the 1st week of October (but this is more likely First Order General).

I'm sure this guy will show up a few more times and places before alls said and done.
    bobabricks
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 429
    @floridabrick Thanks! Hope you're right about me still being able to snag him. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    floridabrickkiki180703
  • floridabrickfloridabrick Central FLMember Posts: 158
    gmonkey76 said:
    Found #5004408 Rebel A-wing Pilot at Toys R Us today. Priced checked at $4.99 gwp, but they wouldn't be available for sale until October 22nd.
    Lego_Star
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 429
    @floridabrick Thanks for letting me know! Appreciate you keeping an eye out for me :-D
    Lego_Starfloridabrick
  • spaceinvader1979spaceinvader1979 Barcelona - CataloniaMember Posts: 46
    October 22? I will wait for this day and I hope i can buy some of them!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,087
    October 22? I will wait for this day and I hope i can buy some of them!
    Well YMMV in terms of stores that will sell them. Many stores now will not sell them due to it being part of a promo. I know stores by me now you have to wait and either get one as part of the promo or hope that they have some left after the promo is over.