Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2016 Advent Promotion

3stackshs3stackshs Member Posts: 276
Does anyone know if the advent calendar advertised for October (free with $99 purchase) is the standard city calendar or something completely different?

Comments

• Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 730
    It's different. I think you use the same set of bricks for all models, so you'd have to take each model apart to be able to build the next one every day. 
    3stackshsgmonkey76
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 748
    edited September 2016

From the Fall Catalog.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    edited September 2016
    ^that's the set?? Seems too good to be true...7 minifigures in a "free" set?

*Edit* never mind, I went back on the front page and saw its a different set. 
    Jern92kiki180703bobabricks
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 4,941
    Yup, that's the standard City one. The promo one has a 24 in 1 label on the front like the creator 3 in 1 sets so probably best not to count on getting 24 minibuilds that can be displayed together
    gmonkey76kiki180703
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,023
    They also call it a holiday countdown calendar rather than advent, presumably to avoid the confusion between the two types.
    3stackshs
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 331
    I just want to get a good look at what parts are included, and the possible builds.
  • 3stackshs3stackshs Member Posts: 276
    So another site just showed a close-up and this set is 250 pieces.  They said it's basically another advent.