Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What is this?

Lo1sJessLo1sJess Alexandria, VirginiaMember Posts: 321
My sister was building #40571 and asked what this plus 2x2 brick means and I don’t know - anyone know?  Thanks

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,381
    In this case, it means that the big "D" shaped plates are either loose in the box or in an unnumbered bag- not in Bag 2. 
    AstrobricksBumblepantsPapaBeargmonkey76
  • Lo1sJessLo1sJess Alexandria, VirginiaMember Posts: 321
    @560Heliport thanks!
    edited November 21
    @Lo1sJess You're welcome! I wish they would portray this better. Another problem is, they show each bag number and show what part of the model this will build... but they don't say how many of each number. 
    PapaBear
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,333
    @Lo1sJess You're welcome! I wish they would portray this better. Another problem is, they show each bag number and show what part of the model this will build... but they don't say how many of each number. 
    How many bags of a given number? I would assume all.
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 596
    @Astrobricks it's most annoying with the bigger sets like the Millennium Falcon where you have like 60 bags numbered 1-17 and they are all scattered across 4 boxes instead of in order in each box.
    Astrobricks
    How many bags of a given number? I would assume all.
    But how would you know whether you're missing a bag? 
    It would be easier to tell CS "I'm missing a bag 3, the one that contains part xxx" rather than "I'm missing parts xxx, yyy, zzz, etc. etc. etc...."
    Astrobricks