Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Question on getting Apps for discontinued LEGO Fusion

Does anyone know how to get the apps for the now-discontinued LEGO Fusion? I picked up a cheap set (the racecar), and I wanted to set it up for my son, but I couldn't find the app anywhere. It looks like Battletowers and the two City apps are still available though.

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,835
    IIRC the racer one was so bad they pulled it from store shelves. Probably yanked it from the app store at the same time.
    SumoLego
  • ArtfulDodgerArtfulDodger Member Posts: 105

Then I suppose the other Fusion apps should still be good for a little while longer. They're going for $10 apiece on some sites, so I may pick up the other three.

• BrewBrew New Mexico (It's an actual state in the US)Member Posts: 182
    Ok, resurrecting this old question... I bought Battletowers for $10 and now I need the app. Anyone know where I can find it? Did a quick search on the googles, but no luck. I thought before I spend more time searching I would ask here.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,461
    I have  .apk files for battle towers, resort designer and town master sets. I missed the one for create and race. I'll email them to anyone who wants, or if there is a way to upload them to the forum I'm happy to share.