Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Question on getting Apps for discontinued LEGO Fusion

Does anyone know how to get the apps for the now-discontinued LEGO Fusion? I picked up a cheap set (the racecar), and I wanted to set it up for my son, but I couldn't find the app anywhere. It looks like Battletowers and the two City apps are still available though.

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,551
    IIRC the racer one was so bad they pulled it from store shelves. Probably yanked it from the app store at the same time.
    SumoLego
  • ArtfulDodgerArtfulDodger Member Posts: 103

Then I suppose the other Fusion apps should still be good for a little while longer. They're going for $10 apiece on some sites, so I may pick up the other three.

• BrewBrew New Mexico (It's an actual state in the US)Member Posts: 182
    Ok, resurrecting this old question... I bought Battletowers for $10 and now I need the app. Anyone know where I can find it? Did a quick search on the googles, but no luck. I thought before I spend more time searching I would ask here.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,422
    I have  .apk files for battle towers, resort designer and town master sets. I missed the one for create and race. I'll email them to anyone who wants, or if there is a way to upload them to the forum I'm happy to share.