Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

feedback wanted on a lego photography related idea

nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 888

Ok, this idea is one I thought of whilst my mind was wondering while driving so might be a bit iffy.

I am doing a local event in October for fairy bricks and struggling to obtain good lego themed decorations for the hall. I have thought it would be cool if I could get some afol amateur Lego photos printed a2/a1 size and put them round the hall, a bit of a afol gallery type thing.

I have 1, possibly 2 picks good enough so was wondering, in theory, if you guys could 'donate' a fav pic you have done? I would make sure your Flickr feeds etc are noted.

Also I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on covering the costs.  its about £6-8 per a1 print. Do you think people would buy smaller prints/postcards? Or sell/auction off the big prints instead of using them at future things? Any other ideas?

GothamConstructionCo

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,315
    Either that or people could just direct you to their Flickr feeds and you could take a look through and choose the pics you liked best?
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 888
    That would work too! As long as I have permission.
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 731
    It think it would work well.

I've PM'd you a link to my Flickr account.
    If anything fits the bill please feel free to use/edit as you see fit plus I'm happy to cover the cost of the print.

Good luck.

• nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 888
    Thanks for your support! Hopefully can get others involved too.
    GothamConstructionCo