Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking to buy/trade for Speed Racer sets

wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hi all. I have a non-AFOL friend who is looking to aquire some Speed Racer sets for her 5 year old for Christmas. He has played with mine and loves them LOL! Anyway, They need not be MISB (although that would be optimal), but would need att the stickers, pieces and instructions. I have much to offer in trade, or she would buy them outright if the price is right. Let me know what you might have!!!

Comments

• johnsbricksjohnsbricks Member Posts: 210
    edited December 2011
    There was a toy shop in Vienna which had alot of the speed racer sets at at least 50% off. Not sure if they'll do an international delivery but no harm in asking. Their website is http://www.spielwarenbannert.at

(the items were seen in store rather than a website listing)