Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Land ATL

dthomp408dthomp408 Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 6
Look what was out early at Lego Land!!! They had all 3 types of advent calendars in stock.  They also had the Halloween set out, however the girl told me they did have two Halloween sets , but were sold out of the other already.  I also went to the Lego store at the mall and they were selling the Disney Castle today, but were already sold out.  They only had 17 of them, but are getting 50+ on Wednesday, just FYI.

LostInTranslationkiki180703TheOriginalSimonB77ncaachampsricecakebobabricks

Comments

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    edited August 2016
    YETI! I mean, White Chewbacca! Awesome!

dthomp408
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,572
    What is the other Halloween set? Is there a picture in the back of the vampire's instruction booklet? 
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 183
    I was hoping the Advents would be available for Preorder now on Amazon.  I think last year I ordered mine on 8/16.  Any day now right....
  • dthomp408dthomp408 Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 6
    What is the other Halloween set? Is there a picture in the back of the vampire's instruction booklet? 
    I have not opened it yet.  on this website it says its going to be a witch.

http://brickset.com/sets/40204-1/{Witch}
  • dthomp408dthomp408 Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 6

Rakul said:
    I was hoping the Advents would be available for Preorder now on Amazon.  I think last year I ordered mine on 8/16.  Any day now right....
    The Lego store told me Sept 1st they can put out Halloween and Advent.  Hope that helps...
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 183
    Yeah I know, i'm just impatient :)
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 722
    Hockey sticks in the regular advent calendar! White chewbacca in the Star Wars one, I must buy both! 
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    Wait, when did Atlanta get a Lego Land?? And there still isn't one in Canada??? Aw man. :(
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    edited August 2016
    It's a Lego Land Discovery Center. There are only two LegoLand's in the US: California and Florida but ten Discovery Centers in North America to include one in Toronto.

https://www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/

I always though that the Discovery Centers were "Lego" Discovery Center's not "LegoLand Discovery Centers" so I learned something today.

bobabricks
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 489
    You could sell those online for so much. Lucky!!!!!!!!!! (If I got the Star Wars calender I'd open it immediately cause it's just so awesome)