Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Need help locating a 1999 Star Wars lego advertisement!

Heya guys. 

First post here! So should introduce myself, I am Ryan, I live in Scotland in the UK. Been an appreciator of Lego since I was a kid in the 90s when I got given a Lego Wizard set and ambulence set.
In 1999 I was reading a UK comic (the beano) and I turned the page and my mind was blown by a star wars lego advertisement. I loved lego and star wars but never imagined the two would entwine! The image featured Vader with lego in his hands and at the bottom was  a selection of the sets. I cant find the advert anywhere online apart from a spanish one.
The people at Lego I emailed kindly sent me one that I have attarched but it doesnt have the sets at the bottom. I really really really want a copy of that advert as I poured over it for weeks, saving my pocket money until finally we went to the shop that sold lego near me and I left with a landspeeder and x-wing. If anyone could help me and my nostalgia I would be very very greatful!

catwrangler

Comments