Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Buying 1:1 Life Size Nerf Gun Models!

PDKFilmsPDKFilms Maine, United StatesMember Posts: 2
Hey everyone,

My name is Paul and I'm the owner and director of PDK Films, a YouTube channel that makes action videos with Nerf guns. My channel has over 900,000 subscribers and a huge fan base, and a lot of my viewers are also interested in Legos. 

I make a lot of action videos and first person shooters with Nerf guns, and I would love to get my hands on some 1:1 life size (doesn't need to be quite 1:1, but big enough to hold) guns made entirely out of lego blocks. They can be based off real life guns or based off guns from video games (i.e. Ray Gun).

To give you guys an idea of what I have in mind, check out the Lego guns made by MyDifferentUserName here. I will pay for the blasters, and I will also give credit in the video. So if any of you are interested in selling your Lego guns and getting some credit, let me know and we can open up a conversation! Or if you have any friends that might be interested then tell them, and if you know somewhere I can buy these please share it with me!

Thanks all!

Comments