Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

lets build makuta g2!

dragologerdragologer U.S.AMember Posts: 133
as lego has officially cancelled bionicle g2 and seems to have no plans to release the makuta set we were all hoping for. i would like some help trying to recreate the model the bionicle team showed in the makuta building contest video. the one they put INTO the show. i have spent hours looking at images and collecting parts on bricklink. I'm stuck on the torso designs. i don't have the means to fiscally try to build this at the moment so i was wondering if someone would like to have a go at it? any takers?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,309
    Pitfall69 said:
    Will the next discussion be "Look at my Makuta" in the status thread, "How much do you think this Makuta is worth" in the Buying and Selling area and then "Selling my Makuta" in the Marketplace? :)
    I hope that Makuta isn't a euphemism for anything else.
    Pitfall69kiki180703Goldchains
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    The last thing I want to do is look at @pitfall69 's Makuta...
    SprinkleOtterPitfall69gmonkey76bobabrickskiki180703catwrangler
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,758
    CCC said:
    Pitfall69 said:
    Will the next discussion be "Look at my Makuta" in the status thread, "How much do you think this Makuta is worth" in the Buying and Selling area and then "Selling my Makuta" in the Marketplace? :)
    I hope that Makuta isn't a euphemism for anything else.
    If it is, then no to the first, not much to the second, and third gets no replies. ;)
    BumblepantsPitfall69kiki180703
  • DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    Should we have a thread for the "Hakuna Makuta" song, I am sure Timon and Pumbaa will be up for it :)
    bobabricksPitfall69kiki180703
  • dragologerdragologer U.S.AMember Posts: 133
    any actual help?
    for those of you who seem to have trouble reading. I'm looking for a collaboration.
    someone who can put what I'm trying to do into a physical model :) then i can look at that and figure it out from there. pretty simple.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,446
    edited August 2016
    for those of you who seem to have trouble reading. I'm looking for a collaboration.
    Reading, I can handle...Comprehension? That's another story. Sorry you haven't found anyone to help with Dikembe Mutombo, I am sure there is someone in this forum that can help. Good luck :)
    bobabricksAllBrickgmonkey76kiki180703SprinkleOtterFurrysaurus
    Pitfall69 said:
    Reading, I can handle...Comprehension? That's another story. Sorry you haven't found anyone to help with Dikembe Mutombo, I am sure there is someone in this forum that can help. Good luck :)
    im not sure what you aren't comprehending but thanks anyway.
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,489
    Welcome to Brickset.
    bobabricks
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    AllBrick said:
    Welcome to Brickset.
    @dragologer Hope to see you at PitfallCon 2017! Little to no comprehension required!
    Pitfall69SprinkleOtterAllBrick
    so am i right in saying that most everyone on any kind of forum is absolutely no help?
    for future reference i don't mind joking around but I'm serious about this and think it would be fun.if you have no actual input than please there is no need to say anything. I'm looking for real help.
    if you need me to expound upon my idea then say so.
    AllBrick said:
    Welcome to Brickset.
    @dragologer Hope to see you at PitfallCon 2017! Little to no comprehension required!
    you sound like you go often. must be fun.
    edited August 2016
    so am i right in saying that most everyone on any kind of forum is absolutely no help?
    Maybe Eurobricks if you don't get banned first.

I'll say this, we know a lot about old slotted/marbled bricks, ponies, and one of us *ahem* knows what the new Death Star set looks like. I personally haven't seen a whole lot of Bionicle fans here.
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703AllBrickstlux

I'm looking to try to figure out the design of the model they used in journey to one.
    Maybe Eurobricks if you don't get banned first.

I'll say this, we know a lot about old slotted/marbled bricks, ponies, and one of us *ahem* knows what the new Death Star set looks like. I personally haven't seen a whole lot of Bionicle fans here.
    and seeing as you are not. why are you on this page?
    there we go thats what I'm looking for. thank you :)
    here is my wanted list just to organize things. I've figured out quite a few of the parts in the model but I'm still having trouble with the amount needed. also i cant tell WHAT i need for the torso design thats why i asked if someone could try to replicate it themselves.
    well.... all's well that ends well! i figured it out myself thanks to wikipedia. so sorry to have troubled everyone on the forum. i promise i will have some other post to tick you all off again next week :) farewell and remember someday you'll find and argument just waiting to happen that you can win :)
    LostInTranslationbobabrickskiki180703AllBrickGoldchains
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,296
    There are very few bionicle builders here and many who like to joke around. Don't take it personally. If you stick around you might come to like at least two or three of us.
    LostInTranslationcatwranglerbobabricksgmonkey76SirBenkiki180703AllBrickstluxGoldchains
    actually ttv is the most help :)