Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted Lots of stromtroppers minifigs

beets665beets665 Member Posts: 106
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
hi there

i am after a large amount of stromtropper minifigs as i want to do the scene where you see the imperial shuttle land on/in the death star

if anyone has got a few spare please pm me and we will try sort something out

andy

Comments

• bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    Suggest you get yourself several of the the new endor battlepack released next month with a stormie and a scout trooper probably be cheaper in the long run. Stormtroopers loose ain't the cheapest. Out of curiosity how many figs are you after to do this properly you would need hundreds surely. I ask as I want to do the same thing. I'm either going to do the same as you or I might do a scene where vader arrives on hoth with snowtroopers as I have loads of them.
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    This guy has a few, might do a deal in bulk - but leave me some!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=iggy
  • beets665beets665 Member Posts: 106
    thanks guys

i am going to start to with 10 then 20 and so on till i think it looks right really
    @beets665 would love to see a picture when your done.
  • MartinMartin Member Posts: 375
    I'm now going to call all mine "stromtroppers" too ;-)
    oops you could say a little typo there
    @bellybutton290

have you got a pic of the landing at hoth?
    @beets665 no not yet waiting for a PAB order of a few hundred white pieces flats, tiles etc. Also need some more baseplates, got the ucs shuttle and the figs (though I might get more). Nearly there with parts I need. I'll pm you when done could be a few weeks though as intend to make the scenery quite detailed gonna have captured rebels and a kinda staging area for the 501st and vader for when they are about to enter the (almost) abandonded echo base.