Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Amazon UK missing Item, how can i report?

DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
Hi everybody,
i´ve received my amazon.co.uk order today and it was missing one set (ordered the Hoth set x3 and it incl. x2). I´ve looked around the page but seem to cannot find a Button or Contact Form where i can report the missing Item! 
Can somebody help me there?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,807
    Go to your orders page, there are links there to seek refunds or whatever.
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 599
    Have you tried clicking on your account button? The one where you can add credit cards and addresses and stuff? There might be a section in there for reporting missing items. Just a guess because I can't access my Amazon account right now. Good luck!
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited July 2016
    Also, that item went on to back order half way through the promo (3-4 weeks delivery) so you probably just got the last two and the other will arrive in due course.
    Again, if you check your orders page, I'm sure will become clear.
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
    @Huw there are only the following links: Track package; Return or Replace Items; Leave Feedback; write a product review and hide order. 
    when i go to "return/replace Items" it will only give me the opportunity to return a Item but not to claim a missing item!

@GeordiePaul same here, under "my account" i will only find the Button "Return/replace Item"

@MattsWhat I´ve received a Mail a couple days ago with the delivery option and that states that it´s been sent in the quantity x3, so it´s def. missing here and not backordered! 
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Contact CS 
    Lego_Star
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,890
    edited July 2016
    Try this form, and if it doesn't show the missing item, select one of the other items from the relevant order, then select an other item from the same order and explain in the field below:

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us

Or rather, at some point a field should come up - I can only work so far along the chain myself...
    DiggydoesMaffyD
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
    Try this form, and if it doesn't show the missing item, select one of the other items from the relevant order, then select an other item from the same order and explain in the field below:

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us

Or rather, at some point a field should come up - I can only work so far along the chain myself...
    Thanks mate, i´ve contacted amazon via the form you´ve sent (well through the Link you´ve posted)! Thanks a lot!

catwrangler