Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For sale: lego technic 42053 brand new - UK

lnw_uklnw_uk Bourne, LincolnshireMember Posts: 6

2016 new lego technic - just released RRP 69.99 

I am selling £55 if you cash on collection from PE10; Or I can deliver locally within 10 miles for a small fee.

Just message me where and when you want me deliver.

For non local buyer there will be PayPal fee + postage, total £63 delivered to UK

Thx

Comments

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,560
    Before  you  get bombarded  with comments ill ask what most will want to know. Have you  any previous  selling history  eg bricklink eBay etc? As you are a new member are  you  interested  in  lego or just interested  in  selling it. This is a community  forum for AFOLs. Not a buy and sell site. Anyway  Good Luck  With Your  Sale and Welcome  to Brickset!
    jon11380ColoradoBrickskiki180703
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,914
    Probably a spare from Argos' 3-for-2 offer. Nothing wrong with that but it would have been nice for that to have been declared and for the price to have been closer to £46, though.
  • lnw_uklnw_uk Bourne, LincolnshireMember Posts: 6
    Before  you  get bombarded  with comments ill ask what most will want to know. Have you  any previous  selling history  eg bricklink eBay etc? As you are a new member are  you  interested  in  lego or just interested  in  selling it. This is a community  forum for AFOLs. Not a buy and sell site. Anyway  Good Luck  With Your  Sale and Welcome  to Brickset!

hi, Thx for your comments. I can honestly feedback to your comments.

I do have selling history from ebay. Not sure if I can post link here. but if you can search same ID on ebay.

Yes, I am a new member, but have been using brickset main site for a while. Until recently find market place in forum. My husband loves lego, but myself as housewife, only interested in selling it to be able to fund their ever expanding lego collection.

I understand this is forum for AFOLs. but I assume Marketplace section is for people buy and sell. if I am wrong, I apology and will stop posting any more.

Huw said:
    Probably a spare from Argos' 3-for-2 offer. Nothing wrong with that but it would have been nice for that to have been declared and for the price to have been closer to £46, though.

Yes, you are spot on. these are from argos, Again you are right, it cost me £46.66. I am selling more expansive than argos 3-for-2 offer. but will be cheaper for who want to buy when argos offer ends. Plus there will be shipping cost and PayPal fee.

Same as all reseller, I need to make a profit to do this to fund husband's hobby. 

Hope these make sense.

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,914
    You're most welcome to post here. Sorry for the less than welcoming reception we've given you.

Members naturally get suspicious when people join only to sell things, particularly on the same day as joining as we've had a few issues with dishonest people here in the past. 

A 'Hi I'm xxx and I'm a LEGO addict...' post in the Introduce yourself goes a long way to allaying such fears.
    SMCkiki180703
  • lnw_uklnw_uk Bourne, LincolnshireMember Posts: 6
    Huw said:
    You're most welcome to post here. Sorry for the less than welcoming reception we've given you.

Members naturally get suspicious when people join only to sell things, particularly on the same day as joining as we've had a few issues with dishonest people here in the past. 

A 'Hi I'm xxx and I'm a LEGO addict...' post in the Introduce yourself goes a long way to allaying such fears.

Thx, I am doing introduce post right now.