Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Price Check

CferraCferra NHMember Posts: 15
Hail.

How is everyone? I was wondering if someone could help me figure out the prices of some very old legos from the early 70s. My father's office manager has a box of Legos and she asked me to find out the prices of several old parts from old sets. I looked through the box and a lot are still in use today. But, there are some that are really old that I have no idea what the prices are.

I can't even find them on Rebrickable! Anyway, here are the pics of the pieces. I took pics of a couple examples of each piece. I didn't dig through the big box all the way but there were some that, again, were still in use today. We're talking the basic bricks, a few bars, some plates etc. Here are the pics:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/Cferra1/S1900002_zps6pozpfur.jpg

Not sure why the first pic made it through as a pic. Weird.

Anyway, I hope you all can help me out. Not sure what the prices are. Thanks are appeciated!

Comments