Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS [US] Absolutely GORGEOUS 9V Train Lot!

ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
edited July 2016 in Marketplace
I am selling this lot of 9V Train sets and items.  I am going to try my hand at selling it as a lot because the "ala carte" nature of trains from that era makes selling individual sets difficult.  All of the used sets are in phenomenal condition, likely only assembled once and lightly played with.  Much of the other parts are brand new, some unbagged, some still bagged.

Here's what we've got:

Complete Sets:

#4535 Lego Express Deluxe (used, left side of picture).  Includes regulator, power supply and connector.  X16 curved track, X8 straight.  Locomotive, tender, blue passenger car, lumber car, caboose, platform and minifigs, as well as instructions (including "step 1" insert.)

#4535 Lego Express Deluxe (new and used)   Includes regulator, power supply and connector.  X16 curved track, X8 straight.  Locomotive, tender, platform, and blue passenger car are still new in their sealed boxes.  Caboose is new in its sealed bag.  Lumber car is used.

Sealed Track:

#4531 Switch tracks  (NISB)
#4519 Crossover  (NISB)
#4515 Straight Tracks X2  (NISB)

"Ala Carte" Engines and cars:

#3740  Small Locomotive X2  (NISB)
#3743  Small locomotive blue parts  (sealed)
#3744  Small locomotive green parts  (sealed)

#10014  Caboose (new in sealed bags)
#10015  Green Passenger Car  X2  (used)

Various Parts:

#10153  Electric Motor  X2  (new)
X9 couplers, magnet holders, and magnets (two with magnets and holders not yet installed)
X8  Train wheels
X3  Train plates
X1  Sealed bag (possibly from #4534) with electric light and chrome plate
X1  Small bag with various extra parts

PLEASE NOTE:  The tracks you see are stacks of four (with the exception of one stack of straight which is just two.)  So in all you are getting  48 curved and 18 straight track NOT COUNTING the sealed boxes.

Price is $900.00 shipped within the continental US

I'm willing to discuss overseas sales if there is interest, but you will pay the actual shipping cost on top of the asking price.  All assembled sets will be carefully dismantled and individually bagged prior to shipping.  Paypal is preferred.  I have a good reputation on here as well as a 100% feedback rating on ebay (username ussssgt).

pharmjod

Comments

• canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 346
    Definitely interested in some but not all.  Let me know if you decide to piecemeal it out or in sections.
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    I sure will!  I'll probably try and sell the individual "groupings" as sub lots first, before going whole hog on the individual cars.

Plus I think one of the motors goes to the second (mostly sealed) deluxe train.  Without the set being in its original sealed box I just don't know for sure!
    Time to start breaking this into smaller lots.  Prices and pictures are below.  I'm willing to make some deals on purchase of multiple lots.  Prices still include shipping to CONUS.

Please feel free to ask questions/discuss lots.  Again because of the semi-new and ala carte nature of the trains during this era I've divided them up in the way that makes the most sense to me.

Lot 1:  #4535 Lego Express Deluxe (used, left side of picture).  Includes regulator, power supply and connector.  X16 curved track, X8 straight.  Locomotive, tender, blue passenger car, lumber car, caboose, platform and minifigs, as well as instructions (including "step 1" insert.)  $275.00

Lot 2:  #4535 Lego Express Deluxe (new and used)   Includes regulator, power supply and connector.  X16 curved track, X8 straight.  Locomotive, tender, platform, and blue passenger car are still new in their sealed boxes.  Caboose is new in its sealed bag.  Lumber car is used.  Includes electric engine for locomotive and sealed bag with electric light and chrome plate.   $400.00

Lot 3:  Sealed Track:
    #4531 Switch tracks  (NISB)
    #4519 Crossover  (NISB)
    #4515 Straight Tracks X2  (NISB)
    $180.00

Lot 4:  "Ala Carte" Engines and cars:
    #3740  Small Locomotive X2  (NISB)
    #3743  Small locomotive blue parts  (sealed)
    #3744  Small locomotive green parts  (sealed)
    #10014  Caboose (new in sealed bags)
    #10015  Green Passenger Car  X2  (used)
    $275.00

Lot 5:  Various Parts:
    #10153  Electric Motor  (new)
    X9 couplers, magnet holders, and magnets (two with magnets and holders not yet installed)
    X8  Train wheels
    X3  Train plates
    X1  Small bag with various extra parts
    X16 curved track
    X2 straight track
    $100.00

Lot 1 has been sold.
    My apologies, please add to Lot #5 a power regulator, 9V power supply, and track contacts with wire.  All appear to be NEW and unused.

No extra charge for the additional parts.

I will also combine lots at a discount.
    Lot 5 has sold.
    I'm willing to listen to offers/trades on lots 2 & 3, and willing to split up the individual cars in lot 4. This is the last call before they all go to eBay.