Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello everyone!

eberronguyeberronguy the back of your mindMember Posts: 4
My name is Alex, and on a whim yesterday I decided to start building lego sets again after many years! Nothing fancy, I probably won't have a huge room with a giant table, but I hope that some years down the line I can build a small, eclectic little village based on what I find that interests me. 

I will answer any and all questions!

Comments

• BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    I too started on a whimsy of a Saturday afternoon some years ago. It was #5891 Apple Tree House that started it all. Let's just say that I now need more than just a giant table (already fully covered) or a huge room (completely full, wall to wall) to fit everything.

Welcome to Brickset and the slippery slope to follow!
  • eberronguyeberronguy the back of your mindMember Posts: 4
    I too started on a whimsy of a Saturday afternoon some years ago. It was #5891 Apple Tree House that started it all. Let's just say that I now need more than just a giant table (already fully covered) or a huge room (completely full, wall to wall) to fit everything.

Welcome to Brickset and the slippery slope to follow!
    We will see about that slippery slope. I have a lot of expensive hobbies at this point, and I don't have much to invest in this new one.