Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Buying, Using, and Selling: Question

JustChavzJustChavz OceansideMember Posts: 3
Night,

I am wanting to buy the Lego Creator Parsian Resteraunt and build it. However, after the fun of building and loving it, I am also wanting to sell it. 
My question is; Think I can honestly still sell it when the set discontinued even if it's used?

Thanks,
Chavez

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,038

Used LEGO sets can sell very well after the set has been retired. Especially the modulars. However I expect the Parisian to be around for a long time. It is one of the most popular modulars. To give you an idea, the Pet Shop (another very popular modular) was released in 2011 and is still around and going strong.

Make sure you take good care of the set, keep it out of sunlight, and also keep the box and instructions in good condition. Even if used, you should be able to sell it more than what you bought it for.

You can check eBay or BrickLink for used condition retired modulars to give you an idea what they are going for. You will be amazed. :) 

JustChavzBumblepantskiki180703
  • thomaspp13thomaspp13 miami, flMember Posts: 29

Yes. I suspect Parisian café is being produced in high numbers though so will not fetch a high price used a few years after retirement.

Idea: buy it used :)

datsunrobbie
  • EdmicEdmic ZürichMember Posts: 102
    Buy it used, build it, break nothing and sell for the same amount of money or even better, slightly more.
    Pitfall69
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,477
    edited July 2016
    Choose it, buy it, build it, use it, break it, box it, sell, upgrade it.......... Legologic.