Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Not receiving emails notifications

All_That_RocksAll_That_Rocks UKMember Posts: 625
For the last couple of weeks now I have not been receiving my regular mail notifications for discussions I have taken part in. I have checked my profile and am still flagged to receive all mails. Have also checked my spam folders etc and can;t find any issue my end.

Anyone have any idea what might be the problem? Or can a Admin check theres nothing wrong with my account on the backend.

Comments

• plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    edited July 2016
    I don't get emails for mentions/comments - I just see the standard notification at the top left of and when I log in. I only get emails for messages.

But maybe there's a setting you can change?
  • All_That_RocksAll_That_Rocks UKMember Posts: 625
    I always used to get a mail anytime a comment was made in a thread that I had contributed to. Strangely, since opening this thread I seem to be getting them again so I'm guessing an admin has done something. Check you have all your notifications checked on in your profile.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Not guilty :)
    SprinkleOtter
  • All_That_RocksAll_That_Rocks UKMember Posts: 625
    Then thats very strange. I have been without notifications for a week or two and then suddenly within 10 mins of opening this thread they started working. SPOOKY!!! 
  • FloridasoundFloridasound Member Posts: 7
    Dear admin:
    how do i disable mail notifications?  Thank you in advance. 

Floridasound
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    edited September 2016
    @Floridasound Near the top right of the page, click the gear icon to go to your profile settings. On the right menu, there should be an option for "Notification Preferences". Click that and you can turn off mail notifications for the various items.
  • tick1970tick1970 LondonMember Posts: 117
    How do I unsubscribe from emails from some discussions but keep others, must be an easy way

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,887
    edited December 2016
    @tick1970
    The easiest way I found to do this was bookmark the threads you require notifications from, then change your settings so you only receive e-mails from bookmarked discussions.