Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

76058 - Spider-Man/Ghost Rider Team Up release date in US?

Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,434
So, any word on when #76058 is going to be released in the U.S.? This is the set I'm most looking forward to and I'll be pretty aggravated if they pull a U.K. only release on this one.

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    August 1st.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    Im still mad that the fire hair piece is glued to ghost riders head...
    yys4u
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,434
    Thanks for the info guys
    Goldchains
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 299
    Picked up two today at my local toys r us.  19.99 each.  Spend 40.00 and free 14.99 bionicle. Added a series 16 babysitter/baby to hit the forty mark.  Had all the new sets, Spider-Man bridge, killer croc set and scarecrow set.  Heading back tomorrow!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,101
    edited July 2016
    Nice, only 19.99. Still a bit pricey IMO, but likely will drop to 15 on sale at some point.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Saw the set today at one of my local Targets.  Had already found and bought the Tanker Truck Takedown set at Toys R Us and blew my budget, so couldn't get it.  Ah well, it will be around a long time.