Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Fairy Bricks - Jamberry nails fundraiser!!

kioko21kioko21 United KingdomMember Posts: 77
edited July 2016 in Fairy Bricks
Hello all,
I am going to be hosting an online fundraiser party for Fairy Bricks selling a brand new nail product called Jamberry Nails! These are non-toxic nail wraps that are easy to apply yourself and much cheaper than a mani or pedi from a salon! There are over 300 designs to choose from so there is something to suit everyone! I have free samples available so if it's something you would like to try then let me know!
This is a link to the party which will be on facebook on 25th July between 8:00 and 9:00 pm. Any orders placed at that time will receive free shipping, an extra surprise from me and 30% of every sale will go straight to support Fairy Bricks!!
Please head over there and have a look and mention it to wives, girlfriends, sisters, mothers, everyone and anyone so we can raise as much money as possible for this brilliant charity!
https://www.facebook.com/events/160449801033659/
This is my website and facebook group if you are interested in learning more about Jamberry nail wraps!
http://lizziesjamminnails.jamberry.com/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/lizziesjamminnails

Thanks all!
Lizzie x

3.jpg 126.7K
MattsWhatSirKevbagsLego_Starsnowhitie

Comments

• MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Do these fit on a minifigure head?
    ;) Keep up the good work!
    DeMontes
  • kioko21kioko21 United KingdomMember Posts: 77
    hee hee! Thanks! unfortunately it looks like clicking on the link takes you to a 'facebook broken' page. But if you are interested, give me your email address and I can add you to the event!
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 566
    @Legoboy I reckon this is what you need  Jamberry nail wraps to distract you from any leg pain with your dodgey ankle :-)
    LegoboyLego_Star
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,720
    DeMontes said:
    @Legoboy I reckon this is what you need  Jamberry nail wraps to distract you from any leg pain with your dodgey ankle :-)
    Use them to reflect the sun from my bald head?  I don't have nails.  ;)
  • kioko21kioko21 United KingdomMember Posts: 77
    These are the samples I have available guys! Let me know which you would like and ill get it in the post to you for free!
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    Good luck, looks like a nice venture and a great gesture to contribute to FB.

I'm not on Facebook so can't share your event but wanted to wish you good luck anyway!
    bendybadgerLego_StarLostInTranslationSirKevbags