Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Costco

13»

Comments

• im2cre8ivim2cre8iv Utah, USAMember Posts: 126
    panchox1 said:
    where online can you get it for 99?
    Costco.com
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,026
    panchox1 said:
    karrit said:
    Has anyone seen the Hidden Side Newbury Haunted High School in their local Costco?  If so what was the price?  Trying to decide if it's worth ordering online for $99.99.

where online can you get it for 99?

Costco.com is selling it for $99 to members. They have a handful of sets like these that aren't in stores, but available for online purchases usually. 

panchox1
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 200
    Sometimes they get sets in the actual store at a lower price than they sell them online.  They build their shipping costs into the online price.  That's why I was wondering if anyone had actually seen it in a store.  I passed on the Townhouse Pet Shop & Cafe at $69.99 because I was hoping to get that one at a slightly better price.  They aren't showing that one currently.
    Costco online is currently showing full boxes of the DC Super Heroes CMF's for $229.99 for members only.  They seem to be starting to get some other items back in stock also finally.
    My Costco has the City & Friends Advent Calendars.  $22.97 each.
    madforLEGOgmonkey76
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,422
    edited September 4
    karrit said:
    My Costco has the City & Friends Advent Calendars.  $22.97 each.
    Ours also had the SW and HP calendars at $29.99....