Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

legopants: Legopants clocking in.

LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,050
edited May 2011 in Introduce yourself
I'm a 42 year old male Brit living in SW Germany. Started off collecting Star Wars and Harry Potter minifigs but have now moved on to complete sets. Currently into Exo-Force and Indiana Jones. Got all the Prince of Persia sets and most of the Agents ones too. And all 4 Minifigure Collectible series. Looking forward to the new Pirates of the Carribean series. I'm glad to see I'm not the only 40+ Lego fan here.

Comments

• PaulTRPaulTR Member Posts: 115
    Nice to meet you, sir! I used to be a big Exo-Force guy myself, but the theme just petered out. As for your other interest: all 4 of the minifig series!? You should give yourself a pat on the back!
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    edited April 2011
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only 40+ Lego fan here.
    There are a few of us here ... more are always welcome :-)
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    I'm closing in on 40. Couple more years... :-(
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    I'm 40 this year :D
  • TalasAntaresTalasAntares Member Posts: 124
    I'll be 41 this year...there's plenty of us out here in internetland. :-p
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,530
    Yep - I'm also north of 40....
  • JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    edited April 2011
    About to turn 50 and read one intro here where the gentleman was in his 60's. This is a timeless hobby.
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,050
    Thanx, folks - not feeling quite as old now!
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    edited May 2011
    Since I crashed the female thread, fair's fair: Is this where all the old people hang out? A lot of one-liners in here... maybe we should set an upper bound in addition to a lower bound to discourage low content posts. Ok, I'm off to hang out with the young(er) people :)
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,530
    ^ Have some respect for your elders, you insolent whippersnapper.

:-)
  • JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    ^ lol That's telling them! Youngun's these days just don't understand. We're like fine wine and Lego. We are not getting older, we are getting better! Almost 2 lines Ha ! :-)
  • TalasAntaresTalasAntares Member Posts: 124
    Nah we don't need post limits....filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post filler to make longer post.
  • UKtsumiUKtsumi Member Posts: 626
    just read it slow,,,, it lasts longer.
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,050
    ^ lol Exactly!