Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What Have You Done To Your House To Accommodate Your Lego Hobby/Addiction?

1212223242527»

Comments

• omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 749
    Aye, good plan....
    SumoLegoAstrobricks
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 801
    Yay, we did it!
    SumoLegoAstrobricksBumblepants
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,776
    I have to admit, I completely forgot about that!  But I'm happy it passed.
    Astrobricks
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,374
    ^ Looks like I imagine the end of every episode of Game of Thrones to look like.
    Keilup560HeliportSumoLegoBaby_Yodagmonkey76SprinkleOtterdmcc0brickventures
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 203
    Off with their heads......the minifigs not the kids ...although
    560HeliportBaby_Yoda
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,193
    ^ Not just the men, but the women, and the children, too.
    BumblepantsSwitchfoot55
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,566
    vwong19 said:

My 8 year old went into the toy room earlier this week and played with the Lego collectible minifigures that were on display. Oh, the mayhem! Now I’m dusting areas that haven’t been dusted in years. 
    Did you dust his pants?

Do people still use that expression? One of my dad's American friends used to say that to us when we messed about with his stuff.
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
    @thehoarder
    thank you very much, I have built it with my father. I would rebuild to fit all of them, but I have already glass door and glass shelves made and they did cost alot.
    Mynatt
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 485
    This is not about what I have done but what I plan to do.  This weekend I had to pack all the Lego after pulling sets and parts from multiple locations.

I went from a near divorce experience, when my wife finally realized the size of the collection, to her agreeing to a Lego room in our new house!

We are moving from a NYC apt to a house in south CA.  Local LEGO store will be Westfield Topanga.  Any good?
    thehoarderAddicted2Oxygen