Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Font Issue in Chrome

ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
It started a few days ago, using Chrome, brickset.com is the only site I visit with that issue, so I do not think it is a browser setting. Site is fine in IE and forum is also fine in Chrome.

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Not a Brickset issue, I found another website with the same font problem
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    I think it's a Chrome issue, as I seem to remember having that issue before, but unfortunately I can't remember what I did to resolve it. If you search Google for "chrome blurry text" you'll see other people have had the same issue with various versions of Chrome and different things to try to fix it.
    I remembered what my issue was. Do you happen to run Windows Vista? For me, it was this issue that caused my fonts to get messed up:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-update/kb3013455-ms15-010-causes-font-corruption/8640d38d-19bd-46b6-9af0-6213c05107d3

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    edited June 2016
    I have Win 7, I was able to correct the issue, using an Chrome Experimental setting, I disabled DirectWrite under chrome://flags

Funny thing is I do have the same version of Chrome at work and home, home is good, work is not ...
    ricecakekiki180703
    In that case, maybe it has to do with different graphics hardware or drivers. Glad to see you got it sorted out!