Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brick Fiesta 2016 - Houston, TX - July 9 & 10, 2016

Brick Fiesta - A Celebration of LEGO in Texas!

If you're in the great state of Texas over the weekend of July 9 - 10, we've got a fun, inexpensive, family friendly activity that you won't want to miss! Brick Fiesta, an AFOL convention & public exhibition will be filling over 26,000 sq. ft. with amazing LEGO creations at the Westin Galleria, Houston.  Our ticket prices are very low and parking is FREE!

Hours:
  • Saturday, July 9, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
  • Sunday, July 10, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

At the Public Exhibition we welcome fans of all ages to:
  • View hundreds of unique, custom-built LEGO creations built by fans from across the US & Canada 
  • Shop vendors selling a wide variety of current, retired, and custom LEGO sets, parts, and minifigs
  • Meet and talk with the builders
  • Join in at the hands-on build and play area
  • Bring your camera – photography is encouraged!
Buy your public exhibition memberships for 20% off the at the door price through July 6.

Interested in the full AFOL convention?  Get your All-Access membership before the price goes up on July 1!

Brick Fiesta

Comments

• Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 497
    Hmm, I might be able to go to this! I should be in town, maybe even show off some of my creations.
    SarahIsabella
  • SarahIsabellaSarahIsabella USAMember Posts: 69
    @Lego_Lord_Mayorca - that's awesome, it's going to be a great time, hope you can come!
    Be sure to register as soon as possible, especially if you are bringing MOCs, space is quickly filling up.

All Access Convention Membership

MOC Registration
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 197
    I will be there.
    SarahIsabella
  • tdhbrtdhbr Member Posts: 188
    Looking forward to Brick Fiesta!  Always lots of great MOCs, and a wide assortment of vendors.  Brick Mania is bringing their 25' plus battleship USS Missouri!
  • SarahIsabellaSarahIsabella USAMember Posts: 69
    edited July 2016
    For anyone planning to attend Brick Fiesta, there are just a few days left to pre-buy your Public Exhibition memberships at the discounted price.
    See website for all the details.