Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(CAN) Costco.ca Lego set. Cheap

ndennden Member Posts: 18
edited June 2016 in Shopping USA/Canada
I just placed an order Mercedes Benz Arocs 3245 set from Costco.ca for $199.99 (save $70). I think this is good deal right?

Has anyone ordered from their website? I wonder how long will the item arrive to my house.

Comments

• bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    I honestly didn't think Costco sold Lego sets, especially that size, especially for that deal! I've never gotten anything from their website, but I'm intrigued to check it out now.
  • ndennden Member Posts: 18
    @bobabricks, yup me too, I didn't think Costco selling Lego Sets too. I think the sets  are exclusive online for Costco.ca thought, I've checked Costco.com and couldn't find anything.

Hope you find something interesting.
    bobabrickskiki180703
  • quir0zquir0z Member Posts: 17
    I've seen Lego sets at Costco Canada, but nothing big. My Arocs and 24 H Racer are on their way! Thanks nden!
  • ndennden Member Posts: 18
    @quir0z, the Shipping was quite fast as well. I placed order on Sunday night. The set got to my door on the next Tuesday afternoon. Good luck with yours.
  • MoneyHypeMikeMoneyHypeMike Québec, CanadaMember Posts: 42
    edited December 2016
    LEGO Technic #42055 - Bucket Wheel Excavator is currently at 199.99$ instead of 329.99$ until 12/19/16 (if it doesn't run out of stock before).
    CupIsHalfEmptyLittleLori
  • zhaobinis1zhaobinis1 CanadaMember Posts: 6
    LEGO Technic #42055 - Bucket Wheel Excavator is currently at 199.99$ instead of 329.99$ until 12/19/16 (if it doesn't run out of stock before).
    I just got mine on Saturday night :) extremely good deal for us unfortunate Canadians. Grab it while you can guys! 
  • LittleLoriLittleLori CanadaMember Posts: 133
    Halifax and Darthmouth Costco have #70901 and #70902 on for $9.97 (60% off) Maybe your local Canadian Costco will too.
    Same at Brossard (QC)
    Extreme Adventure at 175$ instead of 240$. (10 left)

They are starting to sell some of the new sets from August, but Extreme Adventure is the best deal IMO.

They had the 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck but it is now out of stock (260$ instead of 370$, still overpriced IMO).
  • habs72habs72 Ottawa, CanadaMember Posts: 6
    Costco.ca has Destiny's Bountey for CAD $169.99 vs $199.99 at [email protected]
    edited October 2017
    Costco has a 25$ off 100$ purchase if you use masterpass. I bought Destiny's Bounty for 168$ with taxes.