Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sort minifigs by quantity

ndisgizendisgize Member Posts: 21
Not sure if this has been brought up, but is there a way to sort the minifigs you own by the amount you own? I see an option for sets, but, not under the minifigs. Unless I am blind and just missed it...

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,453
    Actually, no there isn't but it will be easily added. I'll see to it next week.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,453
    Done.
    MattsWhatsnowhitiekiki180703bobabricks
  • ndisgizendisgize Member Posts: 21
    Thank you very much, sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar.
    bandit778kiki180703
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 621
    And the totals take into account the minifigures in sets and recorded as loose!  Excellent, Huw, thanks much.
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,706
    No surprise to find that same old spider-man is the figure I have the most of (not including figures in sets I bought multiples of for army building). 
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,536
    I just used this today in fact! Was underwhelmed by the number of batman minifigs I had, but pleasantly surprised by Han Solo.