Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hi I am Leon from Germany.

iPixelguyiPixelguy GermanyMember Posts: 5
Hi I am Leon from Germany. I have loved Legos all my life but I just recently got into the business of trading and collecting lego sets. I hope to expand my knowledge on lego, and of course my collection :)

Comments

• theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    Welcome to Brickset.

What is your favourite theme?
  • iPixelguyiPixelguy GermanyMember Posts: 5
    Hmmm... my favorite would probably be Star Wars or Technic, how about you?
    Welcome to Brickset.

What is your favourite theme?
    Hmmm... my favorite would probably be Star Wars or Technic, how about you?
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    I like Technic and have a fair bit of Star Wars, the problem is finding room to put such large models.
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 458
    Welcome Leon! I'm new around here too. Everyone seems to be really friendly and helpful so far. Hope you're able to get some good advice regarding trading Lego.
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Welcome Leon, seeing as you are from Germany, I think the best trading you could do at the moment would be for the Mannschaft DFB minifigs especially if you can feel out a few and the Joachim Low minifigs.  

Welcome to Brickset
    Welcome Leon! I'm new around here too. Everyone seems to be really friendly and helpful so far. Hope you're able to get some good advice regarding trading Lego.
    hey! Thanks!
    Welcome Leon, seeing as you are from Germany, I think the best trading you could do at the moment would be for the Mannschaft DFB minifigs especially if you can feel out a few and the Joachim Low minifigs.  

Welcome to Brickset
    Nice to meet You! Thanks for information... I will make sure to follow instructions :)
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,770
    Hi Leon, welcome to the forums. I'm a Star Wars fan too but have expanded into to many themes to list ;)
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,727
    Hi Leon, welcome to the forums!