Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(uk) star wars 2012 set prices

bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
edited December 2011 in Collecting
Been reading that prices for star wars 2012 sets have been released apparently £12 for battlepacks £20 for droid escape and geonosian canon and £50 for each of the ships can anyone confirm or rubbish the rumours please. The ships are (kinda) ok bit cheap for the x-wing maybe put battlepacks sound expensive to me.

Comments

• Firox5000Firox5000 Member Posts: 60
    I rear from a site (the toy shop.com aka the entertainer) the clone battle pack will be £10, the rebel one will be £12, the middle sets will be £20 and the tie & X wing will both be £50 with the planets being £10 each.

Iam personally hoping the planet & tie fighter have been marked up but I somewhat doubt it.
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    Just found the site aswell Tie expensive. X-wing not so much battlepack pricing a bit inconsistant.
  • whizzardwhizzard Member Posts: 102
    The Toy Shop's prices are slightly marked up - if they are listing them then they are likely to be due in TRU imminently also.
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    ^yeah a few pound per set over currently so should be better for [email protected] lego store etc.