Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

harpuamm: Hello from Buffalo

harpuammharpuamm Member Posts: 2
edited January 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hello Brickset forum community! I've been using the site for a couple of years now and decided it was about time to join the forums. I'm actually looking to meet other AFOLs in my area (Western New York), hopefully to exchange MOC ideas and just to say hello.

Nice to meet you all!

- Matt

Comments

• bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
    Hi Matt,

I did the same...was tired of feeling like a lurker and finally signed on. Sadly, I am not in NY and it does not seem SWFL is a hotbed of AFOLs. Welcome aboard.

Beth
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    welcome onboard!
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 762
    Harpuamm
    Welcome aboard. I am in NY myself but on Long Island. I am part of I LUG NY and we have guys as far north as the Palisades and a member attending Syracuse I believe.
    You are always welcome at any of our meetings or events but I do understand you live far away.
    Check out ILUGNY.org for more info.
    Brian
  • Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    Welcome to the forum dude
  • thebrickcollectorsthebrickcollectors Member Posts: 25
    Hi, Matt. I'm from Western New York (Niagara County, actually). I did some searching to try and find other AFOLs, too, and came up with nothing. My husband and I have been building/collecting since we were teenagers. I just started a new blog with LEGO building challenges and I occasionally post some info on WNY LEGO sales. Check it out @ http://www.thebrickcollectors.blogspot.com
  • jeremy1973jeremy1973 Member Posts: 50
    Hi,my name is Jeremy from Eden maybe we can chat sometime.