Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(LEGO Ideas) Arkham Knight Batmobile

Hi everyone, I have just made my lego version of the batmobile from the arkham knight game. I tried to make as closer to design as possible giving the scale I choose. It is not the first creation based on the model, there are plenty out there. But I think the main difference from the others is that mine does transforms from battle to vehicle mode and it does allow the wheels to turn 360 degrees when in battle mode.
I tried to make as closer to design as possible giving the scale I choose for the model. It is not the first creation based on the model, there are plenty out there. But I think the main difference from the others is that mine does transforms from battle to vehicle mode; it does allow the wheels to turn 360 degrees when in battle mode;and it is in a regular scale that allows it to be affordable as a Lego set.
It includes one batman figure, and it does transforms from vehicle to battle mode (with the help of ratchet pieces for each wheel and a technique (bionicle arm) for the guns on top).
Please check it on Lego Ideas website, there are more pictures of it there illustrating how it looks from different angles and modes.  Please let me know what do you think of it (and please support it if you like it!)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/144126
Posted Image
Posted Image