Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FT 10198 Star Wars Tantive IV

Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 520
Looking to see if anyone wants to trade the Ghostbusters HQ for the Tantive IV (100% complete with instructions but no box).

Can also throw in assorted polybags or 2015 holiday train. 

Based in Ireland. For feedback you can check eBay using the same id as here. 

Any questions, just ask

Coolguy5000

Comments

• addemlitaddemlit CaliforniaMember Posts: 118
    Are you interested in anything other than the gb hq?
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 520
    TBH, as my other half isn't allowing me buy the GBHQ, trading for it is my only real option! 

I know the HQ is a heavy set so if someone did want to do the trade, we could try work something out regards the shipping. 
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 520
    If someone did want to do the trade but didn't have the GBHQ - one convoluted way could be to order the set from [email protected] (Ireland site) and get it shipped to me (honestly don't know if its possible to order from other countries [email protected] sites...) and once confirmed I could ship out the Tantive...

I know its awkward but just a possible option...

Please close as no longer needed 
    @CapnRex101 @Huw @drdavewatford 
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.