Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello from Dadandlad in Cheshire

DadandladDadandlad CheshireMember Posts: 17
hello, my name is Terry. I love building Lego, it really helped me when off long term sick last year. While off myself and my son built a Lego Land Rover which we have put on Lego Ideas. We are over halfway to the 10,000 supporters needed to get to Lego review stage. We have completed a few updates and have just managed to make one of our models remote control which my son Ben loves! 

Here is the link, have a look and if you like it please register your details and support us. We have a few shows coming up so hoping to keep support growing and are just completing our new garage scene for the Land a Rovers to be displayed in. Will try and post some pictures. 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/116805

snowhitieKevin_Hyatt

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
    Welcome to Brickset. That's a sweet model -- supported!
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    edited June 2016
    As a fellow Cestrian, hello. Hope you'll head to Bricktastic in Manchester at the start of July to help take your love of LEGO to the next level. Of possible particular interest is that you'll be able to meet three builders/designers that have successfully got projects built and released through Ideas - which I'm fairly sure is a first anywhere in the world.

http://www.bricktastic.org/
  • DadandladDadandlad CheshireMember Posts: 17
    Huw said:
    Welcome to Brickset. That's a sweet model -- supported!
    Thank you, we appreciate your support! 

As a fellow Cestrian, hello. Hope you'll head to Bricktastic in Manchester at the start of July to help take your love of LEGO to the next level. Of possible particular interest is that you'll be able to meet three builders/designers that have successfully got projects built and released through Ideas - which I'm fairly sure is a first anywhere in the world.

http://www.bricktastic.org/
    Hi, yes we are going, we are exhibiting there which is a great opportunity for us. Looking forward to speaking to the builders/designers there who may be able to give us some advice to keep our project growing. It should be a great weekend! 
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,791
    Welcome to Brickset!
    Welcome to Brickset!
    Thank you for the welcome! 
    catwrangler
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    Howdie!

Another Cheshire resident here :)
    mmozzano said:
    Howdie!

Another Cheshire resident here :)
    Thanks for saying Hello!
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Welcome to brickset.

Thats a sweet Range Rover 
    Welcome to brickset.

Thats a sweet Range Rover 
    Thanks for the welcome! 
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,859
    Welcome to the forums. Fun you get to do things together with your son like that. Supported your project, very nice!

If you want you can also post a link on this thread: http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/14849/lego-ideas-share-your-submissions-here#latest

Hopefully even more people will see it and you'll get more votes! Good luck.

snowhitie said:
    Welcome to the forums. Fun you get to do things together with your son like that. Supported your project, very nice!

If you want you can also post a link on this thread: http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/14849/lego-ideas-share-your-submissions-here#latest

Hopefully even more people will see it and you'll get more votes! Good luck.

Thank you for the welcome and for your support! It's been great doing this with Ben and coming up with ideas of what we can do with it next. Will definitely post on that link thanks! 
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    Welcome Terry. Was good to meet you at Yorkshire Brick show and looking forward to seeing you at Bricktastic. Got a couple ideas to help get your great Idea more support!
    Welcome Terry. Was good to meet you at Yorkshire Brick show and looking forward to seeing you at Bricktastic. Got a couple ideas to help get your great Idea more support!
    Hi Kevin, ideas for more supporters are always welcome! Roll on the weekend!