Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[FS] [USA] NISB LEGO Hobbit + Superheroes + Misc.!

CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
Hey everyone,

I'm selling the last of my NIB LEGO sets and I discovered a well-packed box that I missed previously. (I know, I know. It's everywhere.) I'm putting the sets up for sale as a lot. (Sets are all new in sealed boxes) I'd really like to sell these off in one fell swoop rather than part them out, so the price is... competitive, I hope. Price includes shipping within the continental USA as well. (I'm only shipping within the US at this time.)

Sets come from a non-smoking, pet-free (and neurotically clean) home. ;-) If you have any questions, by all means let me know, otherwise just shoot me a message with your zip code if you're interested. First come-first serve basis.

Thanks everyone!

Lot #002:

#31032 Creator Red Creatures
#60072 Demolition Starter Set
#76017 Captain America vs Hydra
#79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders
#79002 Attack of the Wargs
#79004 Barrel Escape

Asking $110.00 via Paypal.

Comments

• CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
    Update: I'm reducing the price to an even $100.00. (This does include the cost of shipping as well.) Thanks everyone!
  • starfailurestarfailure Member Posts: 138
    Nice deal. Wish I needed these!
    I know! I'm sure someone does. :-)
    One more update, guys. I'm offering to throw in a #76001 The Bat vs Bane: The Tumbler Chase set for free. (Set is loose - no box present, but everything is still sealed in the manufacturer's bags and the stickers are present and in perfect condition.

So, that's the 6 sets above plus the bonus Batman set (loose) for $100.00 including shipping within the USA. PM me with any questions you might have, and thank you - I appreciate the camaraderie on these forums!

• wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 500
    Pmd 
    Sold. Thank you!
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,730
    Mods, please close.  @CapnRex101; @drdavewatford
  • mediumsnowmanmediumsnowman USAMember Posts: 40
    Dang! Just missed it. That's a great deal. Someone is going to be very happy. I'm even in your state too! :)