Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Items being removed from [email protected] wishlist

DonDon San DiegoMember Posts: 63
Ok, is it just me, or has anyone else had items from their Lego [email protected] Wishlist just drop off that list?

This is the second time that at least one and perhaps two or three items suddenly weren't on my list anymore.

Comments

• tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 494
    edited June 2016
    Nope you are not the only one.  Have certainly had that happen. I am not certain but it seemed to me it dropped items if my list was longer.  If there only a few items it seems to stay intact. 
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    It dropped items in "page 2" a couple of months ago. Since them I left the remaining 5 items and has not bothered with it again.
  • DonDon San DiegoMember Posts: 63
    Not sure where I started from (at least 9, and maybe 11) but mine dropped to 8 today, so does not appear to have truncating to a page, else I'd expect to still have 10.

And the item(s) dropped was at least the Tower Bridge, which is still available, not even out of stock.

It also wasn't the most expensive item. If it was just the most expensive ones, I'd suspect my wife!  ;-)
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,176
    I think the wish list actually was reduced to 5 items at some point and limited to five items.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    I just added 5 more items for a total of 10... just for the heck of it; still there.