Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Store Coupons

pcironepcirone Long Island, NYMember Posts: 346
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hey all, I could use a few of the "10% off any one item" (in store only) coupons that are on the back of the last Lego catalog that was mailed to us in the USA. I've been monitoring ebay but there are none. I am guessing there are a whole lot of you that don't live anywhere near a store and won't be using the coupons..

So I am not sure how, but I would compensate in some way, within reason :-) ... Maybe there is something you need that I have, let me know. A couple of spare parts or something? I have over 100 lbs of random parts I can look through.

Thanks..

Comments

• Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    Just FYI, LEGO only sends catalogs with coupons to those who live within a short driving radius of a LEGO Store, and it is only one per visit.
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    @pciron send me a PM I have one of them with your name on it. I am looking for a few specific parts, but if you don't have them, no worries, the coupon is yours either way.
  • pcironepcirone Long Island, NYMember Posts: 346
    Just FYI, LEGO only sends catalogs with coupons to those who live within a short driving radius of a LEGO Store, and it is only one per visit.
    Hmm I didn't know that.. I'm like 40 miles from a store so it's not THAT short of a radius :-)
  • tdhbrtdhbr Member Posts: 188
    I used mine on 10188 last week :).
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    I still don't know what the trick is to get one of these coupons. I live probably 15 miles from a LEGO store and have yet to receive one. I've called customer service and have tried hard to get added to whatever lists they want to add me too. Spam away. But still nothing.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    I've only gotten them for a few months. To be honest, I thought they were something new.

Have they existed for a long time?

Brent
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    You can easily miss them. They are on the back page (back cover) of the catalog, at the bottom. I had one on my last catalog. Would take a photo to show you, but already used it...
  • coolpixcoolpix Member Posts: 357
    edited December 2011
    These coupons are easy to miss. I've missed the coupon on October's catalog, which was good until 11/10, I believe, and only noticed the november/december coupon on the Holiday catalog because someone mentioned it on a thread on Black Friday. I've just used mine to get Fire Brigade for $135.00 last weekend.
  • brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 195
    I live almost 2 hours from the nearest store but have been lucky enough to get the last couple months catalogs. First one they sent me with the missing bag of parts from fire brigade and this month I purchased the toy shop a couple weeks before the 25% off sale so I called to price match an the lady said they only did that if it was within a couple days but she would send me a gift card with the difference and I got a catalog with that also. I'm glad you mentioned this because I will be heading to that area this weekend so I'll be sure to bring it.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,398
    I have the holiday (U.S.) catalog. Where is the coupon located?
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    @Bosstone100 back cover bottom of the page. It is under the Pet Shop ad.
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    Hmmm, I'll make sure I take mine with me next time I go to the Lego store near me...which will be next week sometime.
  • bbright76bbright76 Member Posts: 1
    I live in Indianapolis not too far from a store and usually receive the catatlog with a coupon. However, I just received my January catalog yesterday and did not have a coupon in it. Did anyone receive a catalog with a coupon? I would definitely be interested in an unused coupon if available. Thanks!
  • y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    I live just far enough from Indy for the coupon to not even come close to making up for the gas it would take me to drive there and back... but I didn't get one either.