Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Anyone want a Target Gift Card?

LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Ok, I know you can get these for "free" by finding them in the store and putting $5 on them to spend, but if you don't want to go to the trouble to find one, or haven't been able to find one, I'm happy to offer these to anyone who would like one.

$12 for 1, $20 for two, 1st class shipping included in a padded bubble envelope within the US.

If you want a mint condition example, $3 more gets it put into a box with bubble wrap and I'll pick out the best remaining example. International, ask for shipping prices.

I have 20 of them sitting on my desk, send me a PM if you want one.

Comments

• dehnehsudehnehsu Bay Area, Calif.Member Posts: 168
    Or you can spend the minimum of $25 and order the Lego gift card online at Target.com and pay only $1.95 shipping. Free shipping if you have a Target Red Card.
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    Or BrickLink has them for under $4 :)
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    ^that's about how much Matthew and I are selling for with them in the UK (we are the only ones with them on bricklink in Europe) - thanks to a couple of brickset trades.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    @dehnehsu - yep, that is how I got them... :)

@kylejohnson11 - You know, I didn't think to check bricklink first, shame on me! I am open to offers, and my prices include shipping. What does that $4 price come to with shipping?

@Savage_Steel - I'm open to an offer for 10, or all 20 of them, if anyone overseas wants them for that purpose.

I'm also open to trades, polybags, small kits of under 100 parts, etc.