Roll up, roll up, etc.
In a similar vein to @LostInTranslation's Billund Airport "lottery-to-buy" last August, I've decided to do something similar :-)
Here's your chance to obtain a complete set of DFB Footballers (71014) for just 50 EUR! Yes, just 50 EUR!!!
All 16 bags have a 3cm cut along the top of the bag (just above the bar code) to allow identification of the minifigs. Each bag has been labelled and put in its own zip-loc bag.
- The lottery is open worldwide and there is no limit to the number of people who can enter.
- To enter, simply post an answer to this emotive question: "What is your least favourite CMF?".
- The cut-off point for entries will be 22:00 Germany time (UTC +2:00) on Sunday, 29th May 2016 (timestamp of post).
- Each entry will be assigned a number.
- The list of entries will be listed here on Monday.
- The winning number will be selected at random using a Random Number Generator app on my mobile phone and announced here at 22:00 Germany time (UTC +2:00) on Tuesday, 31st May 2016.
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person.
- It would be nice if the winner hasn't already got a set of Footballers, so if you've already got one, please don't enter - give others a chance.
- By entering, you are saying that you are happy to buy the set for 50 EUR and pay for shipping to your country of residence (recorded and tracked shipping without insurance to e.g. UK/US costs 6.20 EUR).
- Payment in EUR via PayPal gift option.
Please PM me if anything is unclear.
Good luck! :-)
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Seriously, I can't in all good conscience enter as I already have some but good luck to everyone! And nice one @Legopants!
Thanks for the chance @Legopants
Least favorite would be S10 (?) Skydiver, so common, but just not useful.
Vote me in for the S1 Clown. Hate short legs, hate afro, hate everything about the minifig.
I should also note that I also can't stand that the DFB CMF set has multiple figures that I would really have to use a portable x-ray machine to tell apart. (I can'ts stands the dot-codes!)
My least favourite is the S1 crash dummy.
My least favorite minifigure would have to be the useless Flamenco Dancer from CMF Series 6.
not a big fan but mostly because he's the only mystery minifig that i've ever chosen incorrectly.
i hope we see more collectors helping out with the DFB series at a reasonable price. Stoked!!
S10 Mr. Gold because I'll never have an opportunity to have S10 complete set.
Don't count me in though as I should have a set soon!
Respect for doing this though @Legopants
plus the fact I didn't find him :o)
Thanks @legopants for a great competition.
As a side note, didn't realize the S1 clown was disliked. Maybe it's time for a profile pic change. :) Nah, it's one of my favorites in all the CMF due to it's carnival theme.
My least favorite has been Homer from the Series 2 Simpsons.
There were so many Homers in that theme and so many other characters yet to do... why another Homer? His head was the same as other versions, and I seemed to pick him every time I was trying for Dr. Hibbert (same accessory) and so have far too many of him!
Best of luck to all!
Edit: I already posted once - please don't count me again ( @SumoLego isn't my least favourite minifigure)
Not anymore I'm not! ;-)
Rest assured, double/triple/quadruple-posts will not be counted :-D
Lego got it wrong!