Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hiya from just outside Edinburgh Scotland

Kitefly123Kitefly123 EdinburghMember Posts: 6
Hiya all 
my name is billy(but my full name is William Wallace,please no Freedom! Comments posted below)
always been a fan of lego from my childhood,so really collect anything and everything(apart from modulars,except GB HQ)and so still own all my original kits onwards
other hobbies include Traction kiting and partially a retro gamer(was quite a collector of that until I started clearing it out to focus more of lego and few other things)
so finally decided it's time to actually get around to joining a lego forum and hopefully make new friends and join in the discussions etc
many thanks
billy
BOBJACK_JACKBOBAllBrickkiki180703

Comments

• thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Good evening Sir.

Hope you are well and welcome to the forum. 
    Good to have you on board.

kiki180703Kitefly123BOBJACK_JACKBOB
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 885
    Hello! You were at warrens weren't you? If so I met you there (tall guy with glasses). Hope you enjoy it here, keep eyes peeled for more meetups!
    Kitefly123BOBJACK_JACKBOB
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,804
    Welcome to Brickset! :)
  • raygunnraygunn Member Posts: 91
    Hi Billy. Welcome to the forum. I met you at Warren's too. Good to see it leading to new members.
  • Kitefly123Kitefly123 EdinburghMember Posts: 6
    Yep Nexander and raygunn I remember both of you

BOBJACK_JACKBOB
  • BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 517
    Welcome to brickset.

Kitefly123
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,406
    Welcome to Brickset.

I also used to collect retro consoles and games. All gone now, except for the GBA micro and Amiga 500+. Wish I'd kept some now. I do still have Robo Aleste and Keio Flying Squadron for the Mega CD tucked away, forgot about those. 

I digress, Lego's great, enjoy.
    Kitefly123
  • DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 553
    Hello there. Edinburgh local here. I missed the meet at Warrens due to holiday.. I did get to LEGO land Florida mind you on said holiday so swings and roundabouts.

Welcome to the forum!
    Kitefly123kiki180703
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,871
    Welcome to the forums. Won't make any jokes about your name but I have to aske your parents what they were thinking when they named you ;)

Anyway, great place Edinburgh - Brickset is a great place too so I'm sure you'll get along!
  • Kitefly123Kitefly123 EdinburghMember Posts: 6
    snowhitie said:
    Welcome to the forums. Won't make any jokes about your name but I have to aske your parents what they were thinking when they named you ;)

Anyway, great place Edinburgh - Brickset is a great place too so I'm sure you'll get along!

Lol it gets worse,I've i friend called Robert Bruce,luckily he hasn't betrayed me yet
    Tufted_duckeggshen