Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hy my Name is Marko, I live in Swizerland

markobricklegomarkobricklego SwizerlandMember Posts: 7
edited May 2016 in Introduce yourself
Hallo to all of you good people. At first my name is Marko im originaly from Serbia but i Live in Swizerland. As a kid a always loved legos. My mother would tell me storys about how I could stay in my room playing with legos the whole day and She wouldent hear a sound from me. I thing legos helped me to develop creatyvity and helped me grow mentaly. I stil have lego colections and my son plays with it. Im 27 years old and i recently lost my job and cant find a new one. So i decided to make something of my passion for legos. So i started making YT videos for children. My idea is that the videos will be as fun as educative. I made my first Video with Lego Duplo Animals and Zoo. Im not here to spam you. It wolud mean the world to me if you checked it out and give me feedback of what i am doing right and doing wrong. Give me your ideas for lego creations.
Anyone can contact me, i will reply to all mesages. If you think my idea is stupid tell me, i am open to criticism.
Thank you for listening it means alot to me

link to my channel 

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,037
    Welcome to Brickset Marko!
  • markobricklegomarkobricklego SwizerlandMember Posts: 7
    Ty :) did you get the chance to check out my video ? 

• tecjamtecjam Germany / SwitzerlandMember Posts: 255
    Grütsi and welcome!

I'm not into Duplo myself, but I'll check the video after work. =)
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 489
    Polo!
    Oh...sorry...
    Anyways welcome!
    mldj77