Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Series 16 CMF...

sunkenvillasunkenvilla CreweMember Posts: 3
Hello.

I'm new to the forums and have a question regarding sealed boxes of Collectable Minifigures. I would like to know where I would be able to buy a sealed box of the yet to be released series 16 CMFs and how much I would expect to pay. Sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks.
mmozzanokiki180703

Comments

• richoricho Member Posts: 3,794
    Bricklink is your best bet if you are looking for under retail, which is £150 assuming [email protected] you might be able to get one a little under that perhaps. 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,362
    edited May 2016
    I would wait for @MinifiguresPlus to post his tri-annual sealed box offer.  His feedback is excellent for those that have ordered in the past.
    edited May 2016
    the minifiguresplus guy is in the USA I believe, it's therefore really not worth it with shipping and duty for a UK buyer. Walking in to WHSmiths would be cheaper...
  • sunkenvillasunkenvilla CreweMember Posts: 3
    Will WHSmiths let you have a whole box? I didn't realise any of the normal points of sale (supermarkets, newsagents, etc) would do this.
    Yep, mine do, as long as they can be satisfied they know what is inside from another box, rather than cutting the seals. Bought a couple of boxes in my time, WHSmiths is good as they sometimes have offers on which can bring the price done. Bought sealed from John Lewis too.

I did laugh on one occasion when there were two ladies behind the counter and one of them said to me, don't worry, I know what's in a sealed box of these, 59 figures. Lol. I did say are you sure it's not 60....
    sunkenvillakiki180703