Legoland Windsor - any exclusives?

Gruff666Gruff666 United KingdomMember Posts: 181
I'm visiting legoland Windsor next week. Do they have any rare or exclusive stuff in their shop?

Comments

  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    The LEGOLAND train and family, plus loads of 'tat'.
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 930
    Visiting again this weekend. I've noticed on their app they have a shop I haven't heard of - 'last chance bazaar.' It's says for 'discounts' on items you can't buy elsewhere.
    has anyone seen what these amazing discounts they boast actually are?
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 362
    The last chance bazaar has gone! (I was there about a month ago). It was never that great anyway - retired themes with maybe 10-20% off 
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,295
    The last chance bazaar is back again.....well two shelves of Chima and a couple of SW sets. Now sited in the Kingdom of the Pharaohs shop.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Huw said:
    The LEGOLAND train and family, plus loads of 'tat'.
    Ugh!

    @Huw, can you bypass the entrance fee to go shopping like you can at Legoland Carlsbad (California)?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    Not normally. Possibly during the last 1/2 hour of opening, but what you can do is buy a ticket and get a refund if you're in the park less than 1/2 hr or so. Ask at the ticket office.
    Legoboy77ncaachamps
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    ^ This, except it's any time of the day.  I've done it.  :)
    stlux77ncaachampsFurrysaurus
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    Legoboy said:
    ^ This, except it's any time of the day.  I've done it.  :)
    How do you spend less than half and hour in any LEGO shop?
    stluxcatwrangler
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,295
    half an hour? Thats just getting through the queue!
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    TigerMoth said:
    Legoboy said:
    ^ This, except it's any time of the day.  I've done it.  :)
    How do you spend less than half and hour in any LEGO shop?
    Phone ahead and collect.  It's not like I don't know what they're selling.
    stluxFurrysaurus
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    Legoboy said:
    TigerMoth said:
    Legoboy said:
    ^ This, except it's any time of the day.  I've done it.  :)
    How do you spend less than half and hour in any LEGO shop?
    Phone ahead and collect.  It's not like I don't know what they're selling.
    Seeing a set in the flesh requires close inspection - whether it's been built or still in a box. You can read reviews, but it's not the same.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    TigerMoth said:
    Legoboy said:
    TigerMoth said:
    Legoboy said:
    ^ This, except it's any time of the day.  I've done it.  :)
    How do you spend less than half and hour in any LEGO shop?
    Phone ahead and collect.  It's not like I don't know what they're selling.
    Seeing a set in the flesh requires close inspection - whether it's been built or still in a box. You can read reviews, but it's not the same.
    For you perhaps.

    For me on the other hand, a set in a box is a set in a box.  Very few sets are built in the shop so no benefit for me there either.  I'm happy with my judgement to decide what I want to buy without the need to window shop first.  20-30 minutes suits me fine.
    Furrysaurus
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 942
    Are 40115 and/or 40166 still available at Windsor?
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,295
    I picked the train in the shop and I think the other set was there. Certainly a Miniland style figure set on the shelves and lots of them.

  • BJ21BJ21 Hampshire, UKMember Posts: 32
    I was there on Saturday, plenty of both in the Big Shop and saw the train in pretty much every shop around the park.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy