Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego stickers for MOC artwork

I'm looking to add a few "pieces of art" to my Wayne Manor MOC on the walls to flesh them out a bit - any suggestions for sticker sets that will help make a few pictures when stuck on tiles? Or maybe suggestions for the type of glossy sticker sheets that would be best suited and maybe some templates for appropriate sizing?

Comments

• Panda_HeroPanda_Hero The bottom of the Mariana TrenchMember Posts: 24
    edited May 2016
    I have no clue how people make their own high quality stickers. I envy them.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,763
    Just had a thought - maybe I could do a few Mark Rothko pictures in tile stuck to the wall face, some of the simpler looking ones like "(Untitled) Black on Grey", "Orange and Yellow", "No 6", "No 14" etc.
    catwrangler
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,724
    And maybe some of Mondrian's more angular stuff? http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artists/piet-mondrian-1651
    monkeyhanger
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    All you really need is some glossy sticker paper, a decent printer and something like photo shop to make your own stickers. You can drop me a pm and I'll see if I can help you depending on what you want. 
    monkeyhangerkiki180703
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    #60008 Museum Break-in has a sticker for a LEGO version of "Girl with a Pearl Earring".

monkeyhangercatwranglerkiki180703bobabricks
    And maybe some of Mondrian's more angular stuff? http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artists/piet-mondrian-1651
    That No VI/composition No II already looks like it was made from Lego tiles!
    catwranglerkiki180703
    All you really need is some glossy sticker paper, a decent printer and something like photo shop to make your own stickers. You can drop me a pm and I'll see if I can help you depending on what you want. 
    Might have to buy some Glossy label paper and use work's colour laser printer.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,887
    edited May 2016
    @monkeyhanger
    I think @Pitfall69 made some Star Wars posters up for his Palace Cinema, might be worth asking what was used.
  • tsitsi Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2016
    @monkeyhanger : Here you can find several printed classic art tiles.

catwranglerbobabricksricecake