Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Rebrickable and Bricklink Inventory Mistakes

wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
I have been rebuilding several used sets and have found some mistakes in a few of the inventories online.  I thought it might be helpful to have a thread to post these mistakes so people can have a source to go look.  If there is a similar thread, please feel free to merge.  The first one I found was in #7665 Republic Cruiser.  The rebrickable.com inventory has 8x technic brick 1x1 with hole in black (bricklink part #6541).  However, the actual build has the brick in red rather than black.  Just an FYI.  If anyone else has similar catches, feel free to post them here.

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,239
    Bricklink's inventory is correct for that part.  Honestly I wouldn't use rebrickable for accurate inventories as I don't believe anyone is maintaining it the way Bricklink is.
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    All the online inventories have their own issues. It depends which sets you're considering and the level of detail involved.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Its just nice to know what variants are out there if anyone has seen them.  I am piecing together used sets for resale.  I like rebrickable better than bricklink because I can print out the inventories for most sets on 2 or 3 pages rather than 8 or 10 for bricklink.
  • MrShinyAndNewMrShinyAndNew Member Posts: 237
    The guy who runs rebrickable has been responsive to emails when I've found mistakes. It takes some time as I believe it's a solo project, but you can probably submit corrections.