Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Rebrickable and Bricklink Inventory Mistakes

wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
I have been rebuilding several used sets and have found some mistakes in a few of the inventories online.  I thought it might be helpful to have a thread to post these mistakes so people can have a source to go look.  If there is a similar thread, please feel free to merge.  The first one I found was in #7665 Republic Cruiser.  The rebrickable.com inventory has 8x technic brick 1x1 with hole in black (bricklink part #6541).  However, the actual build has the brick in red rather than black.  Just an FYI.  If anyone else has similar catches, feel free to post them here.

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,242
    Bricklink's inventory is correct for that part.  Honestly I wouldn't use rebrickable for accurate inventories as I don't believe anyone is maintaining it the way Bricklink is.
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    All the online inventories have their own issues. It depends which sets you're considering and the level of detail involved.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Its just nice to know what variants are out there if anyone has seen them.  I am piecing together used sets for resale.  I like rebrickable better than bricklink because I can print out the inventories for most sets on 2 or 3 pages rather than 8 or 10 for bricklink.
  • MrShinyAndNewMrShinyAndNew Member Posts: 248
    The guy who runs rebrickable has been responsive to emails when I've found mistakes. It takes some time as I believe it's a solo project, but you can probably submit corrections.