Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Set 21127: The Fortress

ethanjwallethanjwall United StatesMember Posts: 118
Alright, guys, I have just now seen the pictures for this set over on Brickset and I must say, it does look impressive as a build, but much like the Insult on Hoth, it is poorly named, in my opinion. It has about 3-5 brick high walls with a couple of towers. I am a Minecraft buff, however, so I'll be getting this set anyway, most likely. 

Comments

• ethanjwallethanjwall United StatesMember Posts: 118
    Although, it is fair to say, it does look like it has quite a few new parts to go along with it. :D
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,089
    @ethanjwall I think that it's a pretty good interpretation of a player-built structure of this type, especially given the piece count and price point. I'm certainly looking forward to getting it, when it is released. Still no release date, though. :-(
  • ethanjwallethanjwall United StatesMember Posts: 118
    @JudgeChuck: I do agree, based on the price point and piece count, there's not much else they could've done with it. Although, I would've rather them bulked up the actual walls on the outside and added 50 or so pieces and bumped the price a bit. :)
  • It's not a real LEGO Fortress without...